Are you a church planter and at the very beginning of the process?
With Greg’s experience of planting two churches (one as the lead planter of Veritas City Church in Georgetown; Washington, DC and the other as a member of a planting team in Knoxville, Tn), he would love the opportunity to be your coach and your consultant through the entire process.
This process would include a heavy one-on-one relationship with Greg as he jumps into the church planting process with you from the very beginning.
This would include:
- Once a week 30-minute FaceTime conversation
- Twice a year visit to your context for 2 full days per visit
- A step-by-step threshold guide for your church plant
- Developing your mission, vision, and values
- Fundraising and partnerships
- Recruiting your core team
- Developing your core team
- Contextualization to your city
- Developing partnerships with your city
- Developing an evangelism and missions strategy
- Developing your worship gatherings
- Developing and launching small groups and/or missional communities
- Developing and launching membership
- Developing a yearly budget
- Hiring staff
- Developing a leadership and discipleship pipeline
- Starting a kid’s and student ministry
- Recruiting, resourcing, and releasing volunteers
- And more…
Are you interested in partnering with Greg in the planting of your local church? Let us know here: